This site is controlled and operated by Woodshores AB from its office within Skåne County, Sweden.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Information that you provide while accessing this website is only handled by Woodshores, AB and Patreon, Inc. We will not sell your information to anybody, including your e-mail address.
- Woodshores AB is committed to a safe and secure online environment for our visitors.
- To further maintain privacy, please do not share your password or personal information through e-mail.
A cookie is a piece of code which allows the web server to identify and track activity of the web browser. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
- We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on this website.
- Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
For further details please consult the help menu in your browser or visit www.allaboutcookies.org
By default, your web browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered and most browsers will allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites including this one.
- Keep it civil (don’t be disagreeable).
- Stay On-topic.
- Always strive to add value to every interaction and discussion you participate in.
- Keep it tidy.
- Don’t Copy and Paste, and if you do, please link to your sources and give credit where credit is due.
- If you see something, say something.
- English Only.